The Vint Hill Dog Park is open on 1.25 partially wooded acres at Vint Hill, near the corner of Aiken Drive and Kennedy Road. There is parking directly adjacent to the park off Aiken Drive, and a large parking lot directly across Kennedy Road. The park is free and open to the public, operating from dawn to dusk.
Usage & Liability
- The Vint Hill Dog Park is for dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other activities are allowed.
- Handlers are responsible and liable for any injuries caused by the dog(s) under their control
- Users of this facility do so at their own risk. Neither Piedmont Dogs nor the Vint Hill EDA nor the Vint Hill Conservancy shall be liable for any injury or damage in the Vint Hill Dog Park.
- Handlers are liable for and must repair all damage to the park caused by the handler or the dog(s) under their control
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated, and shall wear a visible dog license
- No dogs under three months of age
- No female dogs in season
- Dogs must be on leash when entering or exiting the off-leash dog area
- Dogs must be under the control of their handler and in view of their handler at all times
- No spiked collars
- Dogs must be removed from the off-leash dog area at the first sign of aggression
- No animals other than dogs shall be permitted in the area
Handler & Guest Regulations
- Children 8 and under are not allowed in the off-leash dog area
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older
- Handlers must have possession of leashes at all times
- Maximum of two dogs per handler
- Handlers must “Scoop The Poop”
- No drinks in glass containers. No food of any kind. Dog training treats are allowed
We are now working to add amenities to the park and complete maintenance tasks such as fence painting. Once the Vint Hill Dog Park is complete, we will begin the process of identifying a location for our second Piedmont Dogs facility.
Piedmont Dogs is a non-profit organization, located in Warrenton, Virginia. We are dedicated to building and maintaining public off-leash dog recreation areas for the enjoyment of the residents of Virginia’s Piedmont region, particularly the counties of Fauquier, Prince William, and Culpeper.
4263 Aiken Drive
Warrenton, VA 20187 Phone: